Wednesday, August 24, 2016

#aags30daychallenge Days 9 and 10.

I saw this done on a Youtube video and I was impressed so I thought I would try it.  Sadly I didn't bookmark the vid so I can't go back to see what happens next. It is a 2 part technique so I did it over two days.

I put a heap of heavy duty acrylic onto my canvas in two colours and white and the got my fingers into it.  The idea is to develop lots of texture and then I left it to dry. Below is Day 9 development.




Day 10 and I had to rotate my canvas and do it again.  Makes for very interesting fingers and anything else I touch.  Then with a plastic card scrape all over to make lines. Fun and messy.  What next? No idea.




Close up look at the texture created. 





3 comments:

  1. Wow! that's amazing. Almost looks like something you could create on the gelli plate, but with so much more texture. I bet it will feel amazing when you run your hands over the dry paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am loving your experimentation :)

    ReplyDelete